Since joining Keegan & Coppin, Annette and has completed over $100,000,000.00 of successful commercial real estate transactions, specializing in income and investment properties including 1031 Exchanges. One of the few women in the commercial real estate industry, her varied business background includes developing and operating a successful cafe bistro, an innovative massage therapy business (which took her literally around the world), and owning and managing a dynamic retail enterprise specializing in exciting, professional apparel for the full figured woman.
Her successful background in public relations and business operations marketing developed a talent that easily transitioned into commercial real estate projects. Some of her most successful campaigns have been a long running newspaper column, a live radio talk show, community service events, direct mail programs, and innovative informational seminars. The combination of her tenacious, upbeat attitude and her problem solving abilities make her an excellent candidate to broker your next real estate transaction. Annette brings divergent minds together.
- Business and Community Affiliations:
- National Women’s Political Caucus of Sonoma County, Past President
- Montgomery Village Merchants Association, Past President
- Home Hospice
- Battered Women’s Shelter Drive
- Merchant Ambassador of the Year Award, Codding Enterprises
- Downtown Partnership Committee, Appointed by Mayor and City Manager
- Youth Business Week
- Tutor Salvation Army, TAM Program
- Roseland University Preparatory School – Board of Directors
- Spirit of Sonoma County Award 2007 (selected by SAFE-BIDCO)